Thursday, June 5, 2008

Graduation, Graduation, Graduation

My boys are growing up. Today we had our final graduation celebration for the 2007-2008 school year. Below is Kyle with Mrs. Marple - We LOVE Mrs. Marple. Kyle and she have a special bond, because he had "Marple" for 2 years in a row! She actually requested that Kyle and she be together again for his second time in Kindergarten. That meant so much to all of us! Thank you Mrs. Marple. Kyle calls her Marple - when asked why he doesn't call her Mrs. Marple he says - "Awwe no she is just Marple to me!!" - it's cuz they're buds!

Kyle makes faces all the time so Mrs. Marple wanted to do the same with him. She is going to miss her "friend" Kyle. By the way, Kyle got an award for Excellence in Math, and he got the award for Courtesy! That is my Kyle, always saying "Excuse me, can I have...." and he always remembers his "please and thank you" always!! Kyle will be going into 1st grade next year.
This is my Brendan! His first year of homeschooling. He has succeeded and progressed into the 2nd grade. Here he is with the president of our Homeschool Association F.A.I.T.H.
Here he is with his friends who he was with almost every Wednesday taking enrichment classes with them! Some of those boys will be in Cub Scouts next year.
Then here is my Shane. OK, so I cried a lot with this one. First of all we absolutely love Ms. Jeannie! She was Brendan's pre-K teacher too. Shane had a wonderful year at Meadowwood Preschool. We are so proud of him, he grew so much this past year. Shane will be going into Kindergarten next year and he will be homeschooled with Brendan.
1000 Gifts Continued from an earlier post.....

11. The power of prayer.

12. The Word of God which sustains me at all times.

13. Friends who love my children as their own.

14. The amazingly beautiful Florida ocean.

15. The smell of fresh cut lawn.

16. The ability to cry and laugh (sometimes at the same time) - the fact that the Lord created me to be an emotional being.

17. My Kyle who touches lives deeply without even knowing it!

18. Shane's dimples and eyelashes that you can spot anywhere!

19. Brendan's sensitive spirit and heart after God!

20. Flowers that can withstand the Florida sun.

No comments: