Here is Brendan searching for anything that crawls!
Here is the expert that was called in to aid in the capture of the crawling critters!
These are just my cool dudes with their swim goggles! Yea - Red Power Ranger and Batman -- Spiderman wasn't ready for the picture when I took it!
Happy with his lizard in his habitat Shane hangs out on the swing set!
Kyle is the resident critter caregiver! He loves bugs and lizards. He actually told me that he really wants to be an animal rescue person when he grows up! Kyle is convinced that all the bugs and lizards and moths in Edgewater know and love him because he captures them, treats them very well and always, ALWAYS, sets them free to go home to their families at night! Whew!
Finally, my men doing what they do best ---- getting dirty!
1000 Gifts Continued from previous posts:
60. My husband who loves his family like crazy!
61. My drama KINGS - my superheros - my birthday boys!
62. Opportunities to bless the one's I love!
63. Friends who are just around the corner and one's who live a plane ride away!
64. Barefoot boys in the backyard.
65. My children's friends who love them and accept them.
66. Friends who love to hang out when everyone else goes home. :) Slumber party anyone?
67. A husband who cooks even on Father's Day! Ohhhh I love him.
68. My earthly Father who loved me and wasn't afraid to show it - all the time!
69. My Heavenly Father who loved me first, before I was even born, and who continues - all the time!
70. For Pop, my husband's grandfather, who at 90 years old still shares laughter with my children! How many children get to share everyday of their lives with their Great Great Grandfather. What a gift!