Then there is me.
What is more important than this? That leads me to my 1000 Gifts...how thankful I am for the
220. Dailiness and the simplicities of my life (not to say that my life is simple - it is far far from simple, but I will look for making it more so)...so thankful to the Lord for...
225. God's amazing provision and the sacrifices made, that afford me to homeschool..against all odds.
227. A husband, a true advocate of homeschooling, that encourages me in my true calling..if there is ever any doubt..the highest call of my life...being a Mom. My work for the Lord always begins right here.
228. The Word that continually reminds me of all that I'm to be grateful for. (I can be thankful for His Word every week...after all, it is what sustains me every day!)
229. The excitement I experience when I go to sleep at night and know that tomorrow will indeed hold some of the very same things that today held...the dailiness of life.