Saturday, July 26, 2008

Introducing Our NEW set of TWINS!

I cannot believe I was talked into this. We are "foster"caring a pair of kittens for the next week. Actually, they are the cutest little buggers I have ever seen. However, it is feeling a little like dejavu!
We are talking a feeding every 5 hours. That means warming up two bottles of formula and in the evening trying to feed some crushed up food in some formula by spoon. Then when they go #2, I don't have to change diapers, no that would be too easy, I have to clean the kitty's booty with warm water and soft towel. Fun! Hey Mike would you do that? HA! They do sleep a lot, but when they are done with sleeping and are hungry or just want to be held it is that familiar cry of two babies, oh, I mean to kittens!
Right now it is still a novelty. I am praying that the novelty will wear off and my children will stop saying "Mom, is it my turn? Mom, can I hold the white one? Mom, can I feed now? Mom, Mom, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM....."

Anyway, they are adorable and getting their fair share of love in the Engel home. Even Pop and Meme held them and oohed and ahhed!

No comments: