We had an opportunity to share a beautiful day at the park with all of our homeschool friends.
Finally, Mike and I really don't have the opportunity to do much by ourselves, and that is ok for this season. (Although I must confess, I miss him!) This season as we care for Pop I know is a time that we are enduring so that the Lord can work something out in us...and His Grace really is sufficient...I'm learning...that is for sure! Anyway, I digress, I want to close our little Love blog with the all familiar verse from 1 Corinthians 13: 4-13
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
We may not have much, but we've got this down pretty good...I've got a man who loves and shows how to love every day. For that we are more than blessed.
Thank you Lord for:
155. Your Perfect Love.
156. A husband that knows how to love, be loved, and freely demonstrate love.
157. Provision - time and again, even though we hand our last bit of money with our tithe, or we make a meal for someone else when we have no food for ourselves, YOU ALWAYS provide!!
158. Your Grace...that really is sufficient!
159. The freedom to do what isn't necessarily the easy thing to do, homeschooling is a sacrifice, but one I know I walk in obedience to You for this time in our lives.
160. Opportunities to sit back and enjoy each other - just snuggle bugglin' with my boys!
161. My full and beautiful quiver.
162. Healing in my body and spirit.
163. New friendships.
164. The memories of my Mom and Dad when I get to feeling like I want to be a daughter and not just the Mom, Wife, and Caregiver.
165. Your very real presence early in the morning when we spend time together.
166. The opportunity to minister your Love to women and to see some come to a saving knowledge of you! I never ever tire of that!
167. Opportunities for my children to see my faith worked out. When I cry out to you, and you answer me from your Word, my children see that and I'm trusting that is where they will go when they cry out to you too!
168. Duplication. I've been blessed to witness some women in my life whom You've called me to place under my wing and disciple. Praise you Lord for the constant encouragement they are to me of your faithfulness in their lives!