Anyway, studying Lies we believe about sin. Wow! I realize that the problem of sin is really the topic of the entire Bible: how sin began and what God chose to do about it because He loves us that much. He takes sin seriously. In light of this and without divulging too much at this point (before my teaching) I just wanted to spend some time this morning practicing gratitude.
Continuing with my 1000 gifts
Thank you Lord for:
146. Making a way of escape for your people.
147. Your Word which provides instructions for life and living.
148. Your undeserved Grace and Mercy.
149. Loving us that much! (to send your Son).
150. The gift of time to study and the heart to want to.
151. Satisfying my needs in a sun-scorched land (or cold cracked land).
152. A husband that helps make learning Your Word fun and interesting!
153. Curious children who ask lots of questions.
154. Establishing Yourself as our authority in this home.