Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh How He Loves You & Me

A Father's Love
...Oh how He loves you and me.
He gave His Life what more could He give?

Oh how He loves you,
Oh how He loves me,
Oh how He loves you and me.

Jesus to Calvary did go,
His love for mankind to show,
What He did there, brought hope from despair.
Oh How He loves you and me.

As a child I learned that song and every once in awhile (on a morning like today) I wake up singing that very song.

Cultivating a heart of gratitude, I continue my 1000 Gifts...

Father, thank you for...

250. A husband who models Jesus to me and my boys.

251. For giving us confidence even when we are unable to see the path before us!

252. For moments when we are humbled by your grace.

253. For being my everything, and allowing me to be just me.

254. For our special times, when I crawl into your lap early in the morning, and you just shower me..Oh how you love me.

255. For a heart of compassion..that only comes from Christ.

256. For one more free haircut.

257. For time spent away with my men, building love, life, memories and cultivating the fruit of the Spirit.

258. For being so trustworthy that fear has no room in me right now. You are my supply.

259. For our daily portion. Sometimes it is just that...what you've provided for us to get through the day.

Father, I sing back to you...Oh how I love you too!

No comments: