Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Delicious Reason....

....to live in Florida! Kyle, Brendan and I went to my sweet friend's home and shook down her trees yesterday! We laughed and laughed as I tried to hold Kyle and Shane on my shoulders to reach the grapefruits. Anyway, we took a whole bunch of oranges and some grapefruits....we felt a little like criminals because my friend was not home....but we managed to escape with out the authorities being called.
The oranges made a delicious afternoon snack (and for you Weight Watchers out there...its only 1 point and quite filling!). As you can see, we truly enjoyed my friend's generosity...you know who you are...thank you!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you enjoyed :) there is more out there, when you finish those...

Amanda said...

I need more writtings-