Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life, An Education--Part III

That would be my boy Kyle at a shop in South Beach! We had so much fun just walking around and looking in all of the over priced shops. Yes, I did get a South Beach T-shirt.
The Art Deco section of town was really amazingly beautiful. My husband must have taken 30 pictures of various buildings (yawn)...make no mistake, they were beautiful, but I like people pictures.


Like this one...
This was new to us...falling coconuts...right out of the tree. Very cool! (it doesn't take much to thrill us!)

Ahhhh...Miami beach. Now, we live 5 minutes from the beach so this shouldn't be a big deal, but again, I want to state that the water in Miami was just....so many shades of glorious blue!


There were some disturbing sights...the cross dresser was right in the middle of the sign...it was a tough decision...I just had to get a picture of the sign! So colorful--Miami!

Here was where we parked on the street. Of course...

this is where we waited for Daddy while he walked down the street to get some....

Starbucks. I know...we are so bad!
Tomorrow....The Everglades!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Finally more pics, and Jesus loves that cross-dresser too!! Glad you got the time to experience some South Florida!