Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ahhhh.....

Here I am holding a "Bad Hair Day" plant! :)

Sometimes there cannot be a title that would do justice to the emotion of the day. Yesterday's blog...clearly "Mercy", today....all I can say is ahhhh!

I reached my goal of losing 25 lbs. today (25.8 lbs actually). Celebrate!!! I feel great! I went shopping with my cousin Ilene in St. Augustine...she always makes me feel like a princess! Ahhhh!

I was able to get shirts and pants 2 sizes smaller than the last time we shopped! That feels great! Ahhhh....

Then I went on a bike ride up in Palm Coast with my girl friends....here are some pictures..even a 5 second video...I bet you can't say anything but Ahhhhh! Enjoy

Before viewing, please note....do not try this at home!
video

We rode approximately 2.5 miles to Washington Oak State Park from a Publix shopping center in Palm Coast.....
Margie and Karen with their bikes and my sweet ride!


Ahhhh....

Some Oak Tree Huh?

My sweet friends...what a great day we had! We laughed, talked, walked, and rode together for 4 hours, then we ended our evening with dinner! It couldn't have been a more perfect day!

1 comment:

Barclay 5 said...

So proud of you Lisa! You look amazing, but even better you "feel" amazing! Wish I could go for a ride with you...one day!

I spoke with Gma Carole - glad to hear you are being taken care of, and that my little prince has encouraged your prince to pursue a field so rewarding. David has such a passion for the same, but no career change as of yet!

Love to you, Tracy xo