Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Cute Things Kids Say

This is the conversation that my boys and I had in the car this week:

Shane: Mom, I am going to get you a blue teapot for your birthday! I wanted to get it for you for Christmas, but I just can't drive yet.

Kyle: I am going to get you jewelry...earrings and a necklace maybe...something gold.

Me: Well, I just love that you are thinking about me, but I really just love gifts from the heart, you know a nice picture, a precious note from you...homemade gifts --no need to spend a lot of money!

Kyle: Well, I know, I can make it cheap and just make you jewelry.

Brendan: I'm not going to tell you what I want to get, but it is $19.99 plus $12.00 shipping and handling and I'm pretty sure that Dad won't go for that!

My boys make me smile!

2 comments:

mariki said...

Ha-ha-ha!!!

Aren't they just the best!

Michelle said...

Perhaps if one could drive they could cut down on the shipping costs! cute!