Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Wind of Change

Oh please don't think that I have dropped off the face of the earth! I have not! It is just that my world has begun to spin at a very fast pace and I'm just doing all I can to stand up straight! With that said...there is change in the air. Change is sometimes frightening (and I'm a little nervous), but change is often a very healthy and exciting bringing growth. That is what we are about to experience.

If the world were to look at my life they may lable me crazy, but I'm holding my ground. What is about to take place has been in God's plan for a long time, we are just about to see it transpire.

Purposefully I'm leaving you with only this. Stay tuned...check back...I will return...just give me a few weeks to let my world settle! For those of you who know already because I can't contain my excitement...shhh! Just smile with me and wait!

No comments: